So yeah, I'm in and all on this Survivor Pool, but this first week has made me realize what a complete friggin' loser I am for watching all this television. So lame. I watched the guys and the girls shows tonight on Tivo and as a result I didn't get a damn thing done besides that. I will tell you this - without dvr/tivo this pool doesn't happen. My wife, Preggers, who's a lean and mean 27-weeks into it (and, I will proudly remind you, came in first last year but lost in a tiebreaker) - I'm not sure she's totally commited this season. Tonight, for instance, while I was fully commited to doing the Idol thing, Preggers was wasting time posting family vacation pics on the web, getting Julian ready for bed, and doing some laundry. She needs to get her priorities straight. She's the defending came-in-first-but-lost-in-a-tiebreaker champion and she needs to start ACTING LIKE IT!!!
And with that I present to you my prediction for the top 12. Let the comments rip! Just a few more weeks until this thing starts up!
And with that I present to you my prediction for the top 12. Let the comments rip! Just a few more weeks until this thing starts up!

2 comments:
I love Chris Sligh's goofiness but after Wednesdays performance, Lakisha is definitely the odds on favorite to win right now.
DUDE! You have WAY too much time on your hands! I hope you're a fast typist. Need I remind you that your wife (love her dearly) didn't win last year but you're sure talking her up! We'll see who comes in first place this year, I think it's gonna be team "P" that stands for Purich and the reigning champion Pullar :)
Post a Comment