And how 'bout tonight's theme??? I fully expect this to be a night of pure torture - British invasion??? Lulu??? PLEASE...................
Haley Scarnato - The eye candy factor might have kicked into high gear this weekend. You know what I'm saying? You feel me, right, dawg? You naughty girl!
Chris Richardson - I don't like his 2-sizes-2-small Mister Rogers sweater. No bueno. Good performance, though.
Stephanie Edwards - What the hell is the chainlink fence necklace all about? I like her with a hat on.
Blake Lewis - танцуйте бибоп ba pch waka waka pcha pcha - бибоп ba. You know what that says in Russian? It says, "Hi, i'm Blake. I'm a human beatbox, YAY!!!"
Lakisha Jones - I'll give it up for Lakisha - tonight she found a look that works. She gets big votes this week, although I wasn't crazy about the song. "The diamonds were blingin' - the dawg wears the diamonds." My only question is - why does she get the million dollars in diamonds when Haley's wearing Old Navy shorts???
Phil Stacey - I saw the BUSH twins up on stage tonight. Watching him made me want to eat some BUSH baked beans. I fell backwards into a BUSH as I ran home from work to watch A.I. I watched Deep Throat last night and couldn't get over all the BUSH. How 'bout trimmin' those eyebrows, buddy?
Jordin Sparks - She may be the darkhorse.
Sanjaya Malakar - I haven't watched him perform yet, but I'm scared. And now that I'm watching him perform, I can't believe what I'm seeing. Who planted the crying pre-teen in the audience?? By-the-way, those are totally fake tears. I smell a set-up. And for Ryan to send him down into the audience to hug his fan?? How do you spell "bias?" I think that's b-i-a-s, by-the-way. I can't believe My Pretty Pony's going to make it into the Top 10.
Gina Glocksen - I read an internet rumor that she's going on tour with Pat Benatar. Remember, friends - Hell. Hell is for Children.
Chris Sligh - Who saw that sign in the audience!?! BRINGING CHUBBY BACK! I love it.
Melinda Doolittle - a song from Oliver!?! "Can I have some more porridge, please, sir?," asks the crying girl up front. I do like her vocals, though. My parents listened to a lot of Gladys Knight and the Pips when I was little - this chic is ON IT.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Lines are open. Get those picks into me by 3pm Pacific. I'll get the sheet updated on time this week.
4 comments:
I saw an article that a woman named "J" is on a hunger strike until Sanjuju is voted off of Idol. She's starting to have hallucinations from not eating, kind of like the ones you get when you're watching him perform. I personally have to leave the room when he is on stage. He gives me the creeps.
I think all the Idol haters around the world are voting for Sanjaya just to ruin it for us......... it's a conspiracy!
Speaking about favorite songs of the parents...did you know that Gladys Knight & the Pips listened to one of our demos..."Let's Pretend"? Never moved off the table but still is a great memory, so I hope "our" girl continues to sing her heart out!!!
Judy --the mom
Are you CRAZY! I can't believe that there are still Sanjaya votes........ he's a loose cannon ready to explode you out of the competition. I can't wait...... i'm giddy with anticipation!
"J" is going to binge tonight
Post a Comment